Thinking of Christmas presents already? We certainly are and have increased our stock levels so you can make or create gifts for your loved ones, or even giving gifts so they can start a new hobby of their own!
However, don’t get caught out like a many do each year and leave it too late for your present to arrive on time for the big day.
To help you make an informed decision, here are our recommended cut-off dates on orders for Domestic and International shipping based on our carrier’s cutoffs and historical data*. Also, we recommend you apply Authority to Leave on parcels at checkout where you can, as this reduces delivery issues.
Couriers Please Recommended Cut-Off Dates
We have split the country by East Coast (SYD, ACT, BNE, MEL), West Coast (PER) and Everywhere Else (ADL, DRW, TAS and all other destinations):
- East Coast to East Coast: 17th December 2017
- East Coast to West Coast: 13th December 2017
- Everywhere else: 11th December 2017
Exceptions where delivery cut-offs can be extended:
- Greater Melbourne Area Same City Deliveries: 19th December 2017
Australia Post Standard Recommended Cut-Off Dates
- Within metropolitan areas of capital cities, or within the same city or town or environs: allow 2 business days
- Between a metropolitan area of a capital city and a rural location: up to 4 business days
- Between Melbourne/Sydney, Melbourne/Canberra or Melbourne/Adelaide: allow 2-3 business days
- Between Melbourne/Brisbane, Melbourne/Tasmania: allow 3-4 business days
- Between other capital cities: allow 5-6 business days
International Recommended Cut-off Dates
As delivery dates may vary, it is highly recommended that all International orders are placed before 30th November 2017. When in doubt, please use International Express as your shipping option.
For a more detailed cut-off date for your country, please use this Australia Post calculator. We are based in Melton West, Victoria with a postcode of 3337.
* Little Green Workshops cannot guarantee delivery by 25th December 2017 if you place an order after these dates. We are also constrained by our carriers’ capacity at this very busy time of year.