Coconut Lime Punch Fragrance Oil is suitable for use in Soy Candles, Melts, Soaps and Body Products.
This fragrance is developed in the USA which has been made to IFRA standards and is Phthalate-free.
These fragrance oils are premium quality and have a great scent throw. Our fragrances are packaged in recyclable glass bottles.
The fragrance oils are synthetic and not directly formulated from plants. However, in some cases, fragrance oils may contain a high percentage of essential oils. Please note that all fragrance oils may discolour soy wax or soap making oils. This is normal. A fragrance will not always smell the same as they do in a finished product.
- Never use fragrance oils directly on the skin, they must be diluted in a product first.
- Never consume any fragrance oil
- Keep fragrance oils out of reach of children and pets
- Always use your fragrance oils in accordance with the recipe. If soy wax or soap making oils are hotter than specified, the fragrance oils can vaporise and/or ignite.
- Whilst fragrance oils can be blended, we have not tested this ourselves and cannot guarantee results.
Coconut Lime Punch Fragrance Properties:
Suitable for use in:
- Soy candles Yes Max Usage 6.0% to 8.0%
- Cold process soap Yes Max Usage 1.5%
- Body safe Yes Max Usage 1%
Note: Fragrance should always be added by weight, not by volume as specific gravities of oil vary.
Little Green Workshops are not responsible for the outcome of any finished products using our raw materials and therefore testing should always be conducted.
Specific Warning for Coconut Lime Punch Fragrance Oil
Do not use this fragrance oil with plastic tea light cups. This fragrance is volatile and can ignite if the fragrance ratio is too high or the candle is in a confined space. For candles, you will need to test this yourself in your own vessels, percentages and usages.
Coconut Lime Punch Fragrance Oil is a formulation from our supplier and is not part of and has no association with any other product of the same or similar name.