Crystal Goats Milk Soap Base a great way for beginners to produce an opaque bar of soap quickly, without fuss. Crystal soap bases are ideal for manufacturers, brands and home hobbyists. Simply Melt, Mix, Pour, Create. Ready to use in 24 hours.
When making soap using melt and pour base we recommend using no more than a 1 – 1.5% fragrance load. You can find our extensive range of fragrance oils here.
Benefits of Goats Milk
Goats milk is naturally high in vitamins and minerals and rich in butterfat which makes it the perfect moisturiser. Vitamin E, which is the skin’s best friend, is found in abundance. There are no added colours or scents. A creamy smooth texture that is a fabulous moisturiser and nourishing for the skin.
Crystal Goats Milk Soap Base Characteristics
- Vegetable based
- Excellent foaming and lather
- Moisturising properties from a very high glycerine content which provides a pleasant skin feel
- Superior colour stability even when kept at a high temperature for extended periods
- Neutral odour provides excellent fragrance lift
- Suitable for slicing or moulding
Aqua, Glycerine, Sodium Stearate, Sorbitol, Sodium Laurate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Goats Milk, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate.