Accurate readings in seconds – this digital probe thermometer from Hygiplas makes it easy to measure the temperature of ingredients and eliminate the risk of food poisoning. Featuring a 12cm stainless steel penetration probe, it has an impressive temperature range of -50°C to 200°C.
It can be used as a conventional food thermometer, but also to measure the temperature of water, milk and hot beverages thanks to its water-resistant design. Made with a large LCD screen and simple digital display, it is as easy to read as it is to use.
- Dimensions 15(W) x 200(L)mm
- Temperature Range -50 to 200 °C
- Resolution 0.1°C
- Weight 25g
- 3.5Ø x 120mm stainless steel probe
- Max/min memory function
- Easy-to-read LCD screen
- Includes probe cover with pocket clip and wall-mounting keyhole slot
- Food grade only – not suitable for medical use