Eucalyptus Essential Oil has expectorant properties, it is used in cough and cold medicines and throat lozenges. Chest rubs as an expectorant and decongestant. For pain relief formulations to relieve headaches, migraines or muscle pain. Eucalyptus Essential Oil has a fresh scent is popular in personal care applications and as a freshening agent in cleaners, soaps and detergents. Used in skincare to treat infections like wounds and acne with its anti-bacterial properties.
Directions; Mist, diffuser; add 6-8 drops in the water chamber. Topically; use a 2.5% dilution in a carrier oil. Bath; add 2-3 drops, in a dispersant such as oil to the bath.
|Odour||Fresh, woody, earthy, medicinal|
Safety Information for undiluted Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Flammable Liquid and vapour. Keep away from heat/sparks and open flames.
- Harmful if swallowed. IF SWALLOWED immediately call Poison Centre or doctor. Rinse mouth, do NOT induce vomiting.
- Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- Causes skin irritations. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- IF ON SKIN wash with soap and water. If irritation continues seek medical attention.
- IF IN EYES Rinse thoroughly with water and seek medical attention if eye irritation persists.
- Avoid release to the environment. Toxic to aquatic life with long-lasting effects. Collect spillage.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Flammable Liquid: Road transport only. Additional freight time and cost may apply. International shipping not available on this item.