- For use with Melt and Pour Soap base for embedding and layering.
- Used to eliminate soda ash on Cold Process Soap.
- Isopropyl alcohol is also used to disperse mica colours
- A highly effective ‘hard surface’ sanitiser
- Also useful for cleaning glass and mirrors and DIY household cleaners.
Caution: Not to be taken. Keep out of reach of children. FLAMMABLE.
First Aid: If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre 131126.
If swallowed do not induce vomiting. Give a glass of water.
Do not store or use near sources of ignition
UN No 1219 DG class 3
HAZCHEM 2(Y)E P.G. II