Lime Essential Oil Distilled is used in the fragrance, food and beverage industry. With both anti-bacterial and anti-fungal benefits to treat the symptoms of acne and eczema. Relieves dry itchy skin and scalp and helps soothe and nourish skin. Used in food and beverages as a flavouring agent. The fresh scent of Lime Distilled Essential Oil is popular in personal care applications and as a freshening agent in cleaning products. Used in oral care to strengthen gums with powerful antibacterial properties, in toothpaste and mouth wash as a flavouring agent.
Flammable Liquid: Road transport only. Additional freight time and cost may apply. International shipping not available on this item.
|Plant Part||Fruit, peel|
|Colour||Light yellow through to dark green liquid|
|Odour||Sweet, tart, citrus|
Safety Information for undiluted Lime Essential Oil Distilled
- Flammable Liquid and vapour. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Causes skin irritations. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces – no smoking. In case of fire use carbon dioxide, foam, dry powder or water for extinction.
- IF SWALLOWED immediately call Poison Centre or doctor. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing and goggles at all times.
- Avoid breathing vapours.
- Avoid release to the environment.
- IF ON SKIN wash with soap and water. If irritation continues, seek medical attention.
- Keep out of reach of children.