When using the Quark and Buttermilk kit, you are required to inoculate the milk with starter culture at 31° C, and monitor the temperature to ensure it does not drop below 22° C, during the next 24 hours. We highly recommend that you use a dairy thermometer to ensure success.
This Quark and Buttermilk kit includes:
- Sachet of Mesophilic MO 36R Starter Culture.
- Two sterile jars, for keeping culture in.
- Calcium Chloride – 40 ml (with dropper cap).
- Tight Weave Cheesecloth – 90 cm square.
- Easy to follow instructions.
There are enough ingredients in this kit to make about 80 kilos of Quark!