Sweet Orange Essential Oil is used in perfumes and in household cleaners due to its fresh aroma. Added to beverage products as a flavouring agent. Used in shampoos and facial cleansers to decrease oil on your skin and scalp. Sweet Orange Essential Oil is used in oral care products as an antiseptic for toothache and mouth infections and to strengthen gums. Promotes blood circulation and decreases inflammation that causes pain like arthritis and rheumatism. Boosts immunity and reduces infection of wounds and cuts with strong anti-bacterial benefits.
|Botanical||Citrus aurantium dulcis|
|Plant Part||Fruit, peel|
|Colour||Pale orange to dark brown liquid|
|Odour||Sweet, citrus, fruity|
Safety Information for undiluted Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- Flammable Liquid and vapour.
- May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Causes Skin irritations. May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces – no smoking.
- Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- Avoid release to the environment.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- IF SWALLOWED immediately call Poison Centre or doctor/physician. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- IF ON SKIN wash with soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs; Get medical advice/attention.
- In case of fire: use carbon dioxide, foam, dry powder or water for extinction. Collect Spillage.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid during pregnancy.