Cheese is just so irresistibly tasty, isn’t it? Soft cheese, hard cheese, creamy cheese, cheese with holes and even cheese with bits of mould through it, it’s all so amazing! With such a large assortment of cheese to nibble on, one certainly can’t be expected to use just one cheese knife for them all, no siree!
In order to be able to enjoy cheese to in its wonderful glory of textures and flavours, cheese knives must be used. And of course, when only the best will do, Thatch’s Gourmet Cheese Knife Set is the one to reach for.
Designed in America, each of the four knives in this set features elegant acacia wood handles for durability and rustic style, while the stainless steel blades have been shaped in different sizes to suit varying textures of cheese. Such brilliant and useful tools deserve to be taken to lazy Sunday picnics, served alongside cheese platters while entertaining, or even presented to a fellow cheese lover as a thoughtful gift.
The Thatch Gourmet Cheese Knife Set features:
- Designed in America.
- Blades are crafted from stainless steel.
- Handles are made from acacia wood.
- Accommodates both hard and soft cheeses.
- Perfectly sized for picnics or entertaining.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Presented in a Thatch gift box.
- Cheese Knife – 11.5cm (l).
- Cheese Fork – 12.5cm (l).
- Cheese Cleaver – 12.5cm (l).
- Wide Cheese Knife – 12cm (l).