The Deluxe Soap Kit 3kg uses quality Melt and Pour base from the Stephenson Personal Care range.
Our Deluxe Soap Kit a great way for beginners to produce many bars of soap quickly, without fuss. Melt and pour soap bases are ideal for home hobbyists and manufacturers. Simply Melt, Mix, Pour, Create. Ready to use in 24 hours.
When making soap using melt and pour base we recommend using no more than a 1 – 1.5% fragrance load and 1-2 drops of liquid colour per bar.
The Deluxe Soap Kit 3kg includes;
- 1 x Crystal Goats Milk Melt & Pour Base (Stephenson Personal Care)
- 1 x Transparent Melt & Pour Base ST or HCVS (Stephenson Personal Care)
- 1 x Crystal Carrot, Cucumber, and Aloe Melt & Pour Base (Stephenson Personal Care)
- 1 x Silicone 6 cavity rectangle Mould (100g soap base per cavity)
- 1 x 8 Cavity oval mould (100g soap base per cavity)
- 4 x Guest Soap Moulds (50g soap base per cavity)
- 2 x half loofah slices
- 7 x 20 ml Soap Colour
- 1 x Glass Thermometer
- 10 x Pipettes
- 1 x Botanical 4 Sample Pack (Botanicals will vary from product photograph)
- 1 Exfoliate 3 Sample Pack
- 4 x 15ml Fragrance
- 1 x Instruction Booklet
You will also need to source some Isopropyl Alcohol as we cannot ship this via Australia Post. Diggers brand 125ml Isopropyl Alcohol can be purchased from Bunnings, Officeworks, BigW etc.
Benefits of Goats Milk
Goats milk is naturally high in vitamins and minerals and rich in butterfat which makes it the perfect moisturiser. Vitamin E, which is the skin’s best friend, is found in abundance. There are no added colours or scents, however, these can be added. A creamy smooth texture that is a fabulous moisturiser and nourishing for the skin.
Benefits of Carrot, Cucumber, and Aloe
Vegetable-derived melt and pour soap base made using Natural Carrot Oil, Cucumber Seed Oil and Aloe Vera. Crystal CCA contains all the vitamins founds in these oils, such as Omega-6 from our cold pressed Cucumber Oil.
- Carrot and Cucumber Oils are rich in Beta Carotene & ProVitamin A (natural colour from Beta Carotene)
- Oils contain Vitamin E, B1 & C
- Omega-6 fatty acids, effective for treating dry skin
- Helps ease acne, eczema, and rashes
Due to the customers option for personnel selection of fragrance all our kits are beautifully custom packed for each order. We believe in attention to detail, so Little Green Workshops kits are not packed loosely into boxes. Each item is individually wrapped, as we want our customers to experience the delight of opening one of our kits, even if it is purchased for themselves or a gift for a loved one.
Our instruction booklets are in colour and have easy step by step photographs that are clear to understand.
Our after sales support is second to none, and we are always available during business hours to chat to our customers on the phone or via email to answer any questions you many have about one of our kits.