Grapefruit Floral Water provides a quick and simple way to receive the benefits that Grapefruit Essential Oil has to offer. Much like the essential oil, Grapefruit floral water is also known for its energizing and uplifting abilities. In addition, it has also been seen to be effective for the following:
- When spritzed directly onto the face, Grapefruit Floral Water acts as a natural toner that works to balance the skin’s pH levels.
- It has also been seen to reduce redness and provide a refreshing and revitalizing glow, making it perfect for anyone needing that 3 pm pick-me-up!
- Due to its incredibly sweet and well-liked aroma, it is commonly used as an air freshener or natural deodorizer for shoes, couches, toilets, bathrooms, wardrobes, closets and laundries.
- Others like to use this floral water as a natural body mist.
- Facial Spritzer: Grapefruit floral water can be used directly on the skin. Simply close your eyes, hold the bottle approximately 30cms from your face and spritz 2–3 times for a refreshing glow.
- Aromatherapy Practices: You can fill your space with the citrusy sweet aroma of Grapefruit by spritzing around the room.
- Room Spray: Spritz throughout your home to create a delightfully pleasant atmosphere.
- Deodorizer: This floral water is often used as a natural deodorizer that can be spritzed on clothes, shoes, wardrobes and bathrooms, as well as on couches and bedding (be sure to do a small patch test first before applying to fabrics around the home!).
- Body Mist: Due to the pleasantly uplifting and subtly sweet aroma, it can also be used as a natural body mist.
- Ingredient: Floral waters can be used to replace regular water, where called for in cosmetic formulations and D.I.Y recipes.
Ingredients: Water, Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit) peel oil, Natural preservative (Cosmos & EcoCert Approved)
Plant Part Used: Fruit peel/rind
Country of Origin: Made in Australia, from Australian Grapefruit Oil
Appearance: Colourless to a pale golden clear liquid
Grapefruit Floral Water Safety
This floral water is safe to apply directly to the skin however, to ensure that our products are used safely we do recommend the following:
- Grapefruit Floral Water is designed to be used in aromatherapy, cosmetic and cleaning applications and for this reason, it is not to be ingested.
- Avoid contact with eyes and sensitive areas, and always perform a small skin patch test 24h prior to applying to larger skin areas.
- Floral waters should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- It is advised to liaise with your healthcare professional before using these products during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.