Pumpkin Spiced Latte Fragrance Oil is suitable for use in Soy Candles, diffusers and room sprays only. It is not body-safe.
Top Notes: Ginger, Nutmeg
Middle Notes: Pumpkin, Caramel
Base Notes: Vanilla Bean, Buttermilk
Our supplier states the following; “All fragrances are manufactured in Australia, and are phthalate and nitro musk free. None of these fragrances is tested on animals and comply with the RIFM and IFRA standards.”
These fragrance oils are premium quality and have a great scent throw. Our fragrances are packaged in recyclable glass bottles.
The fragrance oils are synthetic and not directly formulated from plants. However, in some cases, fragrance oils may contain a high percentage of essential oils. Please note that all fragrance oils may discolour soy wax. This is normal. A fragrance will not always smell the same as they do in a finished product.
- Never use fragrance oils directly on the skin, they must be diluted in a product first.
- Never consume any fragrance oil
- Keep fragrance oils out of reach of children and pets
- Always use your fragrance oils in accordance with the recipe. If soy wax or soap making oils are hotter than specified, the fragrance oils can vaporise and/or ignite.
- Whilst fragrance oils can be blended, we have not tested this ourselves and cannot guarantee results.
Fragrance load maximums;
- Soy candles. 70-80gm per 1000gm soy wax. Max use 10%
- Diffuser. Max usage 25%
- Room Spray. Max usage 1%
Note: Fragrance should always be added by weight, not by volume as specific gravities of oils vary.
Little Green Workshops are not responsible for the outcome of any finished products using our raw materials.
Pumpkin Spiced Latte Fragrance Oil is a formulation from our supplier and is not part of and has no association with any other product of the same or similar name.