Palmarosa Essential Oil is used in shampoos and facial cleansers to decrease oil on your skin and scalp, brightens a dry or dull complexion. Strong antibacterial properties to treat acne and eczema.
It’s a popular ingredient in gout and arthritis creams to relieve muscle soreness, also increases blood circulation in joints. Palmarosa Essential Oil is used in pain relief formulations to relieve headaches, migraines or muscle pain.
|Colour||Clear to pale yellow liquid|
|Odour||Lemony, sweet, earthy|
Safety Information for undiluted Palmarosa Essential Oil
- Maybe Harmful if swallowed.
- Causes skin irritations. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Avoid contact with the skin and eyes.
- Avoid breathing in the product by ensuring good ventilation when handling.
- Causes serious eye damage. IF IN EYES: Rinse continuously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician.
- Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF ON SKIN wash with plenty of soap and water and remove contaminated clothing. If skin irritation or rash occurs; Get medical advice/attention Call POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
- Avoid release to the environment. Harmful to aquatic life with long-lasting effects.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Flammable Liquid: Road transport only. Additional freight time and cost may apply. International shipping not available on this item.