Rosemary Moroccan Essential Oil Organic is used in shampoos and facial cleansers to decrease oil on your skin and scalp, for dandruff and dry irritated skin and scalp. Used in respiratory applications with decongestant and expectorant abilities, for throat lozenges as a cough suppressant. Rosemary Moroccan Essential Oil Organic is used in pain relief formulations to relieve headaches, migraines or muscle pain. Soothing on the skin for wounds, burns or irritations. Effective for digestive issues like colic, indigestion or upset stomach.
Flammable Liquid: Road transport only. Additional freight time and cost may apply. International shipping not available on this item.
|Plant Part||Leaves, flowers, buds|
|Colour||Clear to pale yellow liquid|
|Odour||Fresh, sweet, herbaceous|
Safety Information for undiluted Rosemary Moroccan Essential Oil Organic
- Flammable Liquid and vapour.
- May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- Causes skin irritations. May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces – no smoking. In case of fire use carbon dioxide, foam, dry powder or water for extinction.
- IF SWALLOWED immediately call Poison Centre or doctor. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing and goggles at all times.
- Avoid breathing vapours. Avoid release to the environment.
- IF ON SKIN wash with soap and water. If irritation continues, seek medical attention. IF IN EYES rinse thoroughly with water and seek medical attention if eye irritation persists.
- Keep out of reach of children..