The 11 piece Cheese Making Equipment Pack contains;
- “Mini” Measuring Spoons with these measurements;
- A Drop (1/64 tsp.)
- Smidgen (1/32 tsp.)
- Pinch (1/16 tsp.)
- Dash (1/8 tsp.), and
- Tad (1/4 tsp.)
- Standard Measuring Spoons (1 Tablespoon, ½ Tablespoon, 1 teaspoon, 1/2 teaspoon, 1/4 teaspoon).
- Stainless Steel Ladle
- Stainless Steel Perforated Spoon
- Curd Knife
- Stainless Steel Metric Measuring Cups (1 cup, 1/2 cup, 1/3 cup, 1/4 cup)
- Stainless Steel Thermometer 200mm (Celsius and Fahrenheit)
- 2 wooden boards; 29.5 x 20 x 1.6 cm each board.
- 2 x bamboo draining mats
Get yourself off to a flying start by sourcing all your cheese making equipment in one pack. Ideal for home cheese makers who don’t have any gear and want to make cheese in their own kitchen quick smart.
The boards and mats can be used to air dry all other semi-hard or hard cheese before waxing your cheese and maturation in your cheese fridge.
When making Camembert or Brie, fill your hoops with curd, then place a board with mat underneath the hoops and a mat and board on the top of the hoops. Holding the top and bottom, quickly flip the boards over so that the curds drain and begin to firm their shape.