Lemon Cold Pressed Essential Oil is used in the fragrance, food and beverage industry. With both anti-bacterial and anti-fungal benefits to treat the symptoms of acne and eczema. Relieves dry itchy skin and scalp and helps soothe and nourish skin. Used in food and beverages as a flavouring agent. The fresh scent of Lemon Cold Pressed Essential Oil is popular in personal care applications and as a freshening agent in cleaning products. Used in oral care to strengthen gums with powerful antibacterial properties, in toothpaste and mouthwash as a flavouring agent.
Flammable Liquid: Road transport only. Additional freight time and cost may apply. International shipping not available on this item.
|Plant Part||Fruit, peel|
|Colour||Clear pale yellow to green/yellow liquid|
|Origin||Italy, USA, Argentina, Spain|
Safety Information for undiluted Lemon Cold Pressed Essential Oil
- Flammable Liquid. Keep away from heat and open flames. In case of fire use carbon dioxide, foam, dry powder or water for extinction.
- May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. IF SWALLOWED immediately call Poison Centre or doctor. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing and goggles at all times.
- Avoid breathing vapours.
- Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid release to the environment.
- IF ON SKIN wash with soap and water. If irritation continues seek medical attention.
- IF IN EYES rinse thoroughly with water and seek medical attention if eye irritation persists.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid during pregnancy.