Tangerine Essential Oil is a close alternative to Mandarin. The popular fresh citrus aroma is used in air fresheners, soaps and cleaners. A popular flavouring agent in alcohol, food, confectionary and soft drinks. Used in oral care to strengthen gums with powerful antiseptic properties, Tangerine Essential Oil is included in toothpaste and mouth wash as a flavouring agent. Relieves nausea and relaxes muscles. Tangerine oil included in hair care formulations with its antiseptic properties to help treat dry, itchy scalp conditions.
|Plant Part||Rind, skin|
|Colour||Pale yellow to orange liquid|
|Odour||Sweet, citrus, fresh|
Safety Information for undiluted Tangerine Essential Oil
- Harmful if swallowed.
- May be harmful in contact with the skin.
- Harmful if inhaled. May cause respiratory irritation.
- Avoid release to the environment.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- IF SWALLOWED immediately call Poison Centre or doctor/physician.
- IF ON SKIN wash with soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs; Get medical advice/attention.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid during pregnancy.