Tea Tree Essential Oil has powerful expectorant properties, its used in a cough and cold medicines and throat lozenges. For respiratory infections, it works as a decongestant, expectorant and anti-microbial. In oral care products as an antiseptic for a toothache and mouth infections. With its cooling sensation, Tea Tree Essential Oil is a popular ingredient in gout and arthritis creams to relieve muscle soreness, also increases blood circulation in joints.
Flammable Liquid: Road transport only. Additional freight time and cost may apply. International shipping not available on this item.
|Colour||Clear to pale yellow liquid|
|Odour||Earthy, woody, herbaceous, medicinal|
Safety Information for undiluted Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Flammable Liquid and vapour. Keep away from heat and open flames.
- Harmful if swallowed. IF SWALLOWED immediately call Poison Centre or doctor. Rinse mouth do NOT induce vomiting.
- Avoid breathing vapours.
- May cause skin irritation. Wear protective clothing and goggles at all times.
- IF ON SKIN wash with soap and water. If irritation continues, seek medical attention.
- IF IN EYES rinse thoroughly with water and seek medical attention if eye irritation persists.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid during pregnancy.